To become a forum member

Here is the place to post up ideas for the club, grievances, discuss club finances, suggest club stickers, clothing, fundraisers etc...
Necro

To become a forum member

Postby Necro » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:43 pm

I was having to delete and disable way to many spam bots, so I changed the requirements to become a member to administrative notification only. So basically I have to approve each and every membership application now. Please send me an email/PM if you're a real person trying to join. Or if you're already a member and you know of someone trying to join please let me know their screen name. If your screen name is Aijx12345 I'm going to think you're a spam bot, so please choose something KMA, Jeep, offroad, 4x4 related etc so it's easier for me to figure out.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the hassle.

Necro.

Necro

Re: To become a forum member

Postby Necro » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:00 pm

Just bumping this thread. I got a notification in my spam box that Terry wanted me to add someone, but when I checked this sight the person the email was about isn't a real person.... currently there are 3839 bots that want to join this forum... I will scan through them and see if there are any rear people hidden in the mess.

Return to “Monthly Meeting Minutes”